If you are looking to buy a Smartphone in Indian style “Cheap & Best” you are at the right place, Here we have compiled various smartphones which have 512MB RAM to 1GB of RAM and falls under Rs 8000. Sounds cool enough isn’t it? Ok now let me make you clear that what you should look in a smartphone to categorize them as “BEST or TOP”. There are various factors but you should consider checking a few important things such as Processor and its Speed, RAM (Random Access Memory), Internal and Expandable Storage (Memory), Operating System (It should be Jelly Bean or Windows Phone 8), Screen Size and Display Resolution and at last build quality. Well, We have made this list of best smartphones under 8000 Rs with 1GB of RAM (Max.) while keeping in mind all the factors that I have mentioned before.
List of Best Smartphones Under 8000 in India
1. Karbonn Titanium S1 :- This smartphone was one of the first cheapest smartphone with Quad Core processor and 1 GB of RAM in a handsome budget price range. The smartphone packs with an amazing quad core processor clocked at 1.2 Ghz with 1 GB of RAM driving Android’s Jelly Bean (v4.1) OS out of the box, To be really honest you won’t be suffering from any lags unless you have 60+ Apps running on the background. It’s a perfect phone under 8000 in terms speed and processing. The primary camera is of 5MP which takes decent pictures but not the best quality and there is an VGA camera on the front to let you make video calls and Video IMs. Now if we talk about the display it has got 4.4 inches qHD Display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. Now when it comes to the battery life then it gives pretty decent battery life that means you can talk upto 4 Hours in 2G network. The Karbonn Titanium S1 Packs with 1600 mAh Battery.
Karbonn Titanium S1 Key Specs :
- Processor :- Quad Core clocked at 1.2 Ghz
- RAM :- 1 GB
- Memory :- 4GB Internal Expandable upto 32 GB
- Display :- 4.4 Inches qHD Display
- Android :- 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Primary Camera :- 5 Mega Pixel with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera :- VGA
Buy Karbonn Titanium S1 :- This is one of the most affordable smartphone available under 8000 Rs, You can buy it from FlipKart for Rs 7698 only.
2. Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496 :- Another Smartphone Under Rs 8000 packed with 1GB RAM and Quad core processor. This smartphone have got mixed reviews from the users if you check online, but to be really honest if you are looking for a fast not super fast smartphone for daily usage like internet browsing, a couple of games like temple run , emailing and so on. Then cheap smartphone should be your choice. It has got a 1.2 Ghz Quad Core processor with 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB internal memory running Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS out of the box. Another features include a 5 MP primary camera with LED Flash which is quite equivalent to the Karbonn Titanium S1′s Camera but one thing is unlike that Coolpad doesn’t have a Secondary camera. The screen is of 4.5 inches with a qHD resolution of 540×960 pixels. Overall build quality, Sound Quality and Display is amazing on this smartphone.
Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496 Key Specifications :
- Processor :- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core
- RAM :- 1GB
- Storage :- 4GB ROM expandable upto 32GB
- Display :- qHD 4.5 inches
- OS :- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Battery :- 1700 mAh
- Primary Camera :- 5 MP with autofocus and LED Flash
- Secondary Camera :- Not available
Buy Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496 :- This is another budget android phone with maximum technical specs like Quad core processor and 1GB RAM but please decide carefully between Titanium S1 and Coolpad 2. You can buy this smartphone at Rs. 5999 Only at Flipkart.
3. Nokia Lumia 520 :- Nokia Lumia 520 is powered by Windows Phone 8 OS and stands out of the crowd from Android Smartphones Under 8000. This Windows Smartphone sports a 4 inches LCD Capacitive touchscreen with 800×480 Resolution and 16M colors, the touch screen of this smartphone is super sensitive. This Smartphone is packed with a 1 Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 512MB of RAM and 8 GB Onboard storage driving WP OS v8.0 out of the box. Also it sports a 5 MP primary camera with no led flash and unfortunately there isn’t a secondary camera available. The rear snapper is capable of shooting 720p HD videos. The Battery is of 1430 mAh which gives 14 Hours of talk time in 2G Network and 9 Hours of talk time in 3G Network.
Key Specifications of Nokia Lumia 520 :-
- Processor :- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core
- RAM :- 512 MB
- OS :- Windows Phone 8
- Primary Camera :- 5 MP with autofocus
- Battery :- 1430 mAh
- Storage :- 8GB Internal storage and expandable upto 64 GB
- Display :- 4 inches LCD IPS Display
- SIM :- Single SIM (GSM)
Buy Nokia Lumia 520 :- This is the best smartphone available under 8000 Rs. It lacks a few features like secondary camera and flash light but to be really honest if you are looking for a solid budget Smartphone with Windows OS then just close your eyes and go for it. You can buy this smartphone in FlipKart for Rs. 8500 Only. Also look around your place you may find it in much cheaper price. We must say, this smartphone has raised the demand of Nokia’s Lumia in the market,although having not so good specs.
4. Sony Xperia E :- If you are a Sony & Android Fan and looking for a smartphone under Rs. 8000 then your hunt ends here. This smartphone is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean running on 1Ghz Single Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 512MB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage which can be expanded upto 32GB using a Micro SD Card. It has got a 3.5 inches TFT Display with HVGA resolution of 320 x 480 Pixels. Other features include a 3.2 MP camera with autofocus and 1530 mAh Battery.
Sony Xperia E Key Specs :
- Processor :- 1Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon
- RAM :- 512MB
- Primary Camera :- 3.2 Mega Pixels
- OS :- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Storage :- 4GB Onboard expandable upto 32 GB with Microsd Card
- Display :- 3.5 inches
- Battery :- 1530 mAh
Buy Sony Xperia E :- From our end if you are a Sony Fan then only go for this smartphone otherwise you can choose Lumia 520, Anyways this is also a pretty decent smartphone under 8000 in terms of design and performance. You can buy this cell phone online at Rs. 7399 Only at FlipKart.
Karbonn A18+ :- This smartphone is packed with a dual core processor which is clocked at 1.3 Ghz and 512MB of RAM running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the Box. Also when it comes to design it comes with a sleek and stylish design with glossy black color. Other features include a 5 MP rear snapper with autofocus and 1.2 MP front facer to make video calls. Now if we talk about display then it has got a 5 inches FWVGA Display with a resolution of 480 x 853 Pixels. After all, it has got a decent big battery of 2000 mAh which can provide talktime of upto 12 Hours in 2G network and 7 Hours in 3G Network. So, you will love this smartphone to buy below Rs. 8000.
Karbonn A18+ Key Specifications :-
- Processor :- 1.3 Ghz Dual Core Processor
- RAM :- 512MB RAM
- OS :- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Primary Camera :- 5 MP
- Secondary Camera :- 1.2 MP
- Display :- 5 inches
- Storage :- 4GB Internal Storage expandable upto 32GB
- SIM :- Dual (GSM+GSM)
Buy Karbonn A18+ :- This is one of the best smartphone under 8000 Rs that you can buy in India. It is available on FlipKart for Rs. 7799 Only.
So which is the best Smartphone under 8000 from this list?
Well if you are looking for build quality then you should go with Nokia Lumia 520 but if you are looking to buy an Android Phone under 8000 with awesome spces then just go for Karbonn A18+.
Note :- There are other smartphones available under 8000 Rs. also, but we have selected only Top 5 in terms of technical specification, Design and User reviews.
If we have missed any phone under 8K and budget and you think that’s a great deal then please feel free to comment below, We will definitely try to update this post with your suggestions.