The Data We Collect:
- Name of the respective user
- User’s Email Address
- Contacts and/or social media profiles
- Age, Gender, preferences, and other Demographic Information
- Offer/survey responses
Usage of Data
The data we take is used in the following cases
- the internal User Database information
- The data helps to improve our current services or introduce new offerings.
- We offer special perks, discounts, coupons, and other promotional offerings to our users. That is why we need to use your information to send you these.
- Your data also helps us to conduct market research for the aforementioned service development activities.
- We use your responses to optimize our user experience properly.
“firstreporter.org” protects your data and information with the utmost importance. We value your privacy immensely, and we have taken digital security measures and installed physical protocols to make sure your data stays safe.
How Cookies Work
These cookies are also a means of analytics for use. We can figure out how each page is performing and how you, the user, interact with our content. We make regular developments to the website services, and that becomes possible because of the cookies. Cookies automatically remove themselves after analysis.
You can reject the pop up for cookies if you don’t want them on your device. You can also change your browser settings to disallow cookies.
Under 18 Users
The Child Online Privacy act of 1998 (COPA) prohibits any underage users or users under 18 to enter the site. We work according to that notion and the COPA. If you are under 18 and caught using the site and any fraudulent activities, legal action can affect you.
Links to Any Other Sites
Your Personal Information
We will not share or disclose any personal information of users, except for any request or order from Law Enforcement Agencies compels us to do so. We use the data for market research, promotions, and improving our site.
If you need it, we will provide you a copy of your personal information following the Data Privacy Act 1998. There might be a small fee to pay. To request the information, copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to change any information you previously supplied us, then mail us your desired changes at the same address.
Google AdSense Cookies and DART Cookies
Contact us at
For any questions or needs, please contact us through: email@example.com.
25 September 2020.